Eery Candy (Mobile)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Mobile.|
|Feeding this tasty but dubious candy to a baby creature will allow it to instantly imprint.|
WARNING: Not for human consumption!
|Crafting Yields||3 Pieces|
|Purchase type||Special Item|
|Cost||5 × Ancient Amber |
40 × Ancient Amber
The Eery Candy is an item in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Eery Candy can be fed to a baby dino to decrease the imprint timer for an instant imprint. The Eery Candy can be bought from the In-Game Store for 5 × Ancient Amber and a pack of 10 Eery Candy can be bought from the In-Game Store for 40 × Ancient Amber (20% less Ancient Amber).
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It's possible to retrieve an Eery Candy Blueprint by catching a Leedsichthys with Unicorn Residue.
- This item is not to be consumed by humans.
- In the event that a human does consume an Eery Candy, the following may occur:
- Skin and Hair color will change, for example, orange skin and green hair. This effect is permanent, but can be undone by re-coloring your character with dyed potent dust.
- The defecation audio will play, but in place of human feces, a random unfertilized egg will be laid. It will say that the egg was "laid" by the player.
- The colors of the world will rapidly change, much like a stereotypical "Acid Trip". This effect is temporary.
- The effects of Eery Candy can be applied to unconscious players through force feeding.
- Without The Industrial Grinder, It Costs The Same Amount Of Amber To Make It And To Buy Three Pieces.