|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Mobile.|
The Eery Candy is an item in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.
The Eery Candy can be fed to a baby dino to decrease the imprint timer for an instant imprint. The Eery Candy can be bought from the In-Game Store for 5 × Ancient Amber and a pack of 10 Eery Candy can be bought from the In-Game Store for 40 × Ancient Amber (20% less Ancient Amber).
- It's possible to retrieve an Eery Candy Blueprint by catching a Leedsichthys with Unicorn Residue.
- This item is not to be consumed by humans.
- In the event that a human does consume an Eery Candy, the following may occur:
- Skin and Hair color will change, for example, orange skin and green hair. This effect is permanent, but can be undone by re-coloring your character with dyed potent dust.
- The defecation audio will play, but in place of human feces, a random unfertilized egg will be laid. It will say that the egg was "laid" by the player.
- The colors of the world will rapidly change, much like a stereotypical "Acid Trip". This effect is temporary.
- The effects of Eery Candy can be applied to unconscious players through force feeding.
- Without the Industrial Grinder, it costs the same amount of Ancient Amber to make it and to buy three pieces.