Eldritch Isle (Crystal Isles)
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Crystal Isles|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games.|
The Eldritch Isle is a region in the Crystal Isles DLC. It is an island full of carnivores at the north-east of Crystal Isles. It is not recommended until you reach a high level. It is one of the best places in Crystal Isles to farm Aberration materials and Element Shards.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Very Common[edit | edit source]
Common[edit | edit source]
- Aberrant Cnidaria
- Aberrant Electrophorus
- Aberrant Piranha
- Aberrant Pulmonoscorpius
Uncommon[edit | edit source]
Very Uncommon[edit | edit source]
Rare[edit | edit source]
Very Rare[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Black Pearl
- Blue Gem
- Element Shard
- Green Gem
- Red Gem
From Local Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Bio Toxin
- Black Pearl
- Organic Polymer
- Raw Fish Meat
- Raw Meat
- Raw Prime Fish Meat
- Raw Prime Meat
- Silica Pearls
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The island is really dark and it is nearly impossible to see without gamma commands.
- It is possible to farm element shards in light blue crystals using Metal Hatchet (yes a hatchet, not a pick).
- A high level Ankylosaurus tame can be brought there to farm Crystal Gems.
- Going near the giant Crystals, or the water Bubbles that are scattered along the isle will occasionally electrocute the player.
- Being electrocuted does not disassemble winged creatures.
- There is a bug where invisible water bubbles are possible with no content inside that disassembles unsuspecting flyers.
- In some of the water bubbles you can find clams that contain black pearls.
- This part of the map might be inspired by the Cthulhu mythos.
- All Tek Tier weapons are disabled here.
- On this island you find the Artifact of the Shadows.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]