|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|Powerful stunning weapon, but can only be used for a single strike before recharge is needed.|
cheat giveitemnum 446 1 0 0
cheat GFI Prod 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponProd.PrimalItem_WeaponProd'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 95|
|Engram Points||60 EP|
|Crafting XP||26.4 XP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Resources breakdown [ ]
120 × Electronics
15 × AnglerGel
The Electric Prod is a weapon in ARK: Survival Evolved useful for stunning humans and creatures.
Upon hit, Electric Prod inflicts 1 physical damage and 266 torpor. Despite being a melee weapon, the amount of torpor is not influenced by character melee damage modifiers, levels, or food buffs. It is influenced by the damage % of the weapon or blueprint. Armor, however, reduces the amount of torpor received.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Item Quality of the Electric Prod influences the amount of Torpor dealt. Prior to a certain patch, it does not affect its repair cost.
- Now high-quality Electric Prod cost more to repair, as it would need a larger battery to release a greater charge. AnglerGel is still the only material needed to repair it.
- The Electric Prod cannot be used underwater.
- For reference, a wild level 100 Rex has over 10,000 Torpor, while a level 10 Oviraptor has 200 Torpor.
- Other weapons deal between 90 and 350 torpor over several seconds.
- The Electric Prod will still lose a portion of durability if it hits nothing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Though different in design, the idea for the weapon may have come from the Jurassic Park movie in which they used similar Electrical Stun Prods in the beginning of the first movie