Electronic Binoculars (Genesis: Part 1)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
|The ultimate long-range reconnaissance tool.|
cheat GFI ElectronicBinoculars 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/WeaponElectronicBinoculars/PrimalItem_WeaponElectronicBinoculars.PrimalItem_WeaponElectronicBinoculars'" 1 0 0
|Crafting XP||200 XP|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Resources breakdown [ ]
10 × Electronics
25 × Obsidian
Overview[edit | edit source]
Electronic Binoculars can be rarely obtained from any Lootcrate. They serve as the following:
- Compass - Shows the current faced direction.
- GPS - Shows the current Coordinates from where it is being faced.
- Spyglass - Farther reach to identify Creatures, Survivors or Structures.
- Night Vision Goggles - Allows user to see in the dark. (Use Primary attack/Secondary Attack to activate)
It also measures the distance of the direction it is facing from the Survivor to the mesh terrain under "mts".
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Electronic Binoculars have a Tek Tier design, despite their name.
- Blueprints required to Craft the Electronic Binoculars obtained from Lootcrate.
- As evidenced by their Item ID, the Electronic Binoculars were originally a planned Item for Scorched Earth before being scrapped and debuted in Genesis: Part 1.
- Electronic Binoculars cannot be Transferred off of Genesis: Part 1. They will be deleted from your Inventory upon spawning your Survivor.
- Unlike the Spyglass, the Electric Binoculars cannot be used while riding a Creature that doesn't permit rider Weaponry.
Gallery[edit | edit source]