cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Soup_EnduroStew.PrimalItemConsumable_Soup_EnduroStew'" 1 0 0
Consume it to gain a small amount of health regeneration (sic).
The effect lasts 900 seconds (15 minutes). While under effect, you regenerate 1.2 HP each second. Although the description describes improved melee damage, it does not currently offer any increase ingame. It is impossible to eat more than 1 enduro stew at a time, so you can not stack effects to speed up the regeneration.
Be sure to include a Waterskin, Water Jar or Canteen with at least 25% water in the Cooking Pot. Note that if you include a full Canteen, waterskin or water jar it will consume all the water units in it
For more information, see Spoilage.
- Contrary to the description, the Enduro Stew heals rather than regenerating stamina.
- Instead of Cooked Meat you can also use the same amount of Cooked Fish Meat.
- As of 254.0, creatures can't consume Enduro Stew. Prior to this patch, it could be force fed to creatures to gain its benefits.
- The healing effect of Medical Brew will not stack with the healing effect of Enduro Stew. When consumed, Enduro Stew will cancel the healing of Medical Brew. All Medical Brews that are consumed during the effects of Enduro Stew will have no effect. For this reason, you have to decide if extra healing from Medical Brew is more important to you or only some healing but with extra damage, and stamina from Enduro Stew.
- On consumption it will cancel the effect of Battle Tartare and vice versa.
- Before 232.0, Enduro Stew did stack with Battle Tartare and buffed +150% melee damage.