The main use of this Kibble is to feed it to a creature that you are taming. Kibble has a higher taming effect than other food like Berries or Meat, meaning the taming meter will rise faster, while also dropping the Taming Effectiveness less, resulting in more extra levels when the taming process is finished. This Kibble is no longer craftable by any means.
Previously, this Kibble was used to forcefully tame a Managarmr.
See Taming for more info about the taming process.
The following Eggs have a size of Special:
- Crystal Wyvern Egg
- Deinonychus Egg
- Golden Hesperornis Egg
- Magmasaur Egg
- Rock Drake Egg
- Wyvern Egg
- Yutyrannus Egg
- Extraordinary Maewing Egg
- Voidwyrm Egg
- You still need to make the augmented variant on extinction for imprinting. There are two different kinds of kibble, "augmented kibble" and just "kibble".
- This type of Kibble has the glow of Ascendant-quality items, possibly a reference to the value of the egg(s) used to make it.
- Oddly enough after the ARK: Homestead update, Extraordinary Augmented Kibble are categorized as Exceptional-grade Kibbles rather than being Extraordinary-grade.
- Prior to v293.100, this Kibble was craftable in the Cooking Pot or Industrial Cooker with 1 × Special Egg, 1 × Giant Bee Honey, 1 × Cooked Lamb Chop, 50 × Mejoberry, 10 × Fiber, and 1 × Water.