|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This specially blended pet food is a favorite of many exotic creatures. Containing only the finest natural ingredients, it provides pets with the balanced nutrition they need. And with a taste they can't resist, they'll warm up to you in no time! Not intended for human consumption.|
|Consumable (values pertain to Humans)|
cheat GFI Kibble_Base_Special 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Special.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Special'" 1 0 0
|Crafting XP||4 XP|
|Crafted in|| Cooking Pot|
Usage[edit | edit source]
The main use of this Kibble is to feed it to a creature that you are taming. Kibble has a higher taming effect than other food like Berries or Meat, meaning the taming meter will rise faster, while also dropping the Taming Effectiveness less, resulting in more extra levels when the taming process is finished. This Kibble can be crafted in the Cooking Pot or Industrial Cooker.
See Taming for more info about the taming process.
Drops[edit | edit source]
The following Eggs have a size of Special:
- Crystal Wyvern Egg
- Deinonychus Egg
- Golden Hesperornis Egg
- Magmasaur Egg
- Rock Drake Egg
- Wyvern Egg
- Yutyrannus Egg
Kibble Category[edit | edit source]
The following Kibbles can be used in place of Extraordinary Kibble. They give the same taming progress but can have different food values, causing the taming to take longer (or shorter in case of Augmented Kibble):
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This type of Kibble has the glow of Ascendant-quality items.
- To make this kibble more effectively, use Yuty Eggs, as they can easily be bred, and lay eggs, or go to Valguero to steal every Deinonychus egg you see.
- While Deinonychus only randomly lay generic raptor eggs, when bred they lay Deinonychus eggs. With sufficient quantities of Deinonychus, you can make an effective fertilized egg farm in place of traveling to gather wild eggs. This has the benefit of taking far less space than a Yutyrannus egg farm, though the time between egg laying will be higher due to breeding timers. For tribes with a lack of real estate, this space saving could be worthwhile.
- In Crystal Isles, you can breed the Crystal Wyverns. Breed them and use their eggs.
- Extraordinary kibble is just as effective for taming creatures that prefer lower kibble tiers.
- It isn't available on the switch as the title used to say but if new DLCs are released then there is a good chance that the whole Homestead patch will come