Federation Exo-Gloves Skin (Genesis: Part 2)
|Federation Exo-Gloves Skin|
|You can use this to skin the appearance of gloves. Looks like a genuine pair of Terran Federation tek-reinforced Exo-Gloves!|
cheat GFI TekGloves_V2 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_TekGloves_V2.PrimalItemSkin_TekGloves_V2'" 1 0 0
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 2|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Federation Exo-Gloves Skin can be obtained by collecting 5 mysterious new Explorer Notes:
- Genesis 2 Chronicles #16 (Extinction)
- Genesis 2 Chronicles #17 (Extinction)
- Genesis 2 Chronicles #18 (Extinction)
- Genesis 2 Chronicles #19 (Extinction)
- Genesis 2 Chronicles #20 (Extinction)
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Genesis Season Pass is required to obtain the Federation Exo Armor Skins.
- Unlike most other Skins, the Federation Exo Armor Skins are equippable to any piece of Armor, including Tek Armor.
- The Federation Exo Armor Skins are meant to mimic the upcoming Federation Exo Armor from Genesis: Part 2.
- Unlike the other Federation Exo Armor Skins, the Federation Exo-Gloves have gone through heavy design changes since their first debut in the finale of Genesis: Part 1.
Gallery[edit | edit source]