Federation Exo Boots Skin (Genesis: Part 2)
|Federation Exo Boots Skin|
|You can use this to skin the appearance of a pair of boots. Looks like a genuine pair of Terran Federation tek-reinforced exo-boots!|
cheat GFI TekBoots_V2 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_TekBoots_V2.PrimalItemSkin_TekBoots_V2'" 1 0 0
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 2|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Federation Exo Boots Skin can be obtained by collecting 5 mysterious new Explorer Notes:
- Genesis 2 Chronicles #1 (The Island) - Found in the North West Cave (19.7, 19.0).
- Genesis 2 Chronicles #2 (The Island) - Found in the The Caverns of Lost Hope (48.3, 80.3).
- Genesis 2 Chronicles #3 (The Island) - Found in Lower South Cave (83.1, 53.8).
- Genesis 2 Chronicles #4 (The Island) - Found in the North East Cave (15.4, 85.0).
- Genesis 2 Chronicles #5 (The Island) - Found in The Caverns of Lost Faith (61.2, 21.3).
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Genesis Season Pass is required to obtain the Federation Exo Armor Skins.
- Unlike most other Skins, the Federation Exo Armor Skins are equippable to any piece of Armor, including Tek Armor.
- The Federation Exo Armor Skins are meant to mimic the upcoming Federation Exo Armor from Genesis: Part 2.
Gallery[edit | edit source]