|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Extinction|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games, Stadia.|
The cave entrance is a fairly classic cave entrance design in the rockface, in the North-Eastern end of the underground forest zone, located at 11.8° Lat, 39.3° Lon.
The entire cave, as well as the area immediately outside, is designated a "no build" zone. The cave itself is a fairly linear route, with a long, winding tunnel for most of the cave. There is a small body of water that needs to be crossed part of the way through.
The cave contains 2-4 Loot Crates
Retrieving the Artifact
The artifact is located approximately at (13.5, 49.2) on a ledge to your right as you enter the large cavern at the end of the cave system. The ledge itself is out of reach of many of the creatures in the cavern.
Activating the Forest Titan
Within the final cavern of this cave is a tek area with a terminal, where you can summon the Forest Titan.
- The cave is large enough that it is possible to pilot a Mek into and through the cave until about 60% of the way through, where the tunnel becomes too narrow for a Mek to continue.
- It is possible that there are many creatures of all the species listed above in this cave. Frequently, several animals of different species gather in one place.
- The amount of creatures in the artifact chamber is quite high, and the swarms of Allosaurus, Therizinosaurus, and Rex may prove overwhelming without a good saddle
- It used to be possible to fly through the entire cave on most flying creatures. This was changed in v287.110.
- Be prepared to be constantly dismounted by Microraptors, Kaprosuchus and Purlovias. You'll need friends or something to protect you like a committee of Vultures.
- The Yutyrannus' will make it very hard, range dinos like Velonasaur will make it much easier to take out the Yuty's.
- Bring along a stack of medical brew.
- The tribute needed to summon the Forest Titan includes: 100 corrupt hearts, 10 sauropod vertebrae and 10 Rex arms
- A Yutyrannus is recommended to explore the cave, as its roar can force Purlovias out of their burrow.
- At 11.5 45.8, there is a small entrance to another tunnel that leads to the Ascension Tomb, where Mei Yin brought Helena in the explorer notes.
- Tested on official 320.31, Jan 2 2021 with a Giga