The Giant Reinforced Trapdoor is the first ceiling gate available. It offers protection to a base and is used to get tamed dinosaurs in and out of a base.
A Giant Reinforced Trapdoor can only be placed within a Giant Hatchframe. Doing so allows the trapdoor to be locked or unlocked, allowing you to restrict access to a structure while still allowing you and your tribemates a way through. Giant Trapdoors are especially useful for exiting and entering bases with flyers.
- The Giant Reinforced Trapdoor is in the same tier as stone structures, despite being wooden.
- Stone structures have the same durability as their Wooden Counterparts, but take significantly less damage from all sources.
- The Giant Reinforced Trapdoor is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets: