|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Aberration, Extinction, Valguero, Genesis: Part 1, Crystal Isles|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/HazardSuit/PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitHelmet'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/HazardSuit/PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitGloves.PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitGloves'" 1 0 0
Hazard Suit Armor is a late-game armor exclusive to the Aberration DLC. It offers moderate physical protection, moderate cold protection, and excellent heat protection. It also protects the player from radiation on the Aberration map.
The resource cost for a full set of Hazard Suit Armor is:
When wearing the full armor set a survivor is protected from various environmental hazards; these include radiation (and outdoor radiation from Genesis), mushroom spores, poison gas and the like. This allows the wearer to traverse the map freely without worrying about environmentally-applied debuffs, so long as none of the armor pieces lose all their durability.
Players planning on getting a Reaper of their own after being impregnated with an offspring will find this useful as well, since it prevents the said creature inside from being exposed to the radiation.
- A full set must be worn for the protection to take effect. Even missing one piece of the Hazard Suit Armor will not give "Full Hazard Protection" buff.
- A full set of primitive Hazard Armor provides 325 armor, 60 cold protection, and 300 heat protection.
- The Hazard Suit Hat, even worn alone, will completely protect the survivor from Poison Wyvern and Basilisk poison gas attacks. It will, however, take significant damage if you remain in the gas cloud for its full duration.
- In Primitive Plus, the Hazard Suit Armor is crafted and repaired using Leather instead of Congealed Gas Ball making it easier to mass produce without a high cost of materials.
- Orbital Supply Drop has been known to drop such item and blueprint, making it another possibility for non-aberration survivors who has yet to learn said engram to craft or use them.
Use this command to give yourself a full set of Hazard Suit Armor
|cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/HazardSuit/PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitHelmet'" 1 0 0 | cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/HazardSuit/PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitShirt.PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitShirt'" 1 0 0 | cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/HazardSuit/PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitGloves.PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitGloves'" 1 0 0 | cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/HazardSuit/PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitPants.PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitPants'" 1 0 0 | cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/HazardSuit/PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitBoots.PrimalItemArmor_HazardSuitBoots'" 1 0 0|