cheat gfi MinersHelmet 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Metal/PrimalItemArmor_MinersHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_MinersHelmet'" 1 0 0
The Heavy Miner's Helmet has a headlight, so when wearing it, a small ray of light will shine in front of your character. The light moves with your character movements and is affected by character height. Taller characters will have the light source at a higher position. Shorter characters will have a lower position for the light. The light can't be turned off.
The durability will go down at a rate of one per minute while it is worn.
- Applying a skin such as the Rex Bone Helmet or the Hunter Hat will remove the light source from the helmet.
- Creatures able to wear head slot gear, such as the Gigantopithecus, Mesopithecus, Jerboa, and Kairuku, can be equipped with this helmet. The light's direction will vary with the direction the creature's head is pointing, however, making shoulder-mounted creatures not particularly useful, as they tend to look up and to the side when carried. However, a Kairuku tends to look straight ahead when carried, and can be made into a carriable flashlight. The Gigantopithecus is also useful, allowing a light source attached to a mount without needing a large platform saddle to attach a torch or other light source to.
- The often used ARK client launch option "-sm4" which results in performance increase DISABLES the light coming from the helmet. While torches and lamps still function properly with -sm4, the helmet does not.
- Prior to Patch 261.0, AnglerGel was not needed to craft the Helmet, however, slightly more of the other ingredients was required.
- Hide Hate emote turns off the light.