The Homing Underwater Mine is an underwater trap that explodes once touched by a player.
List of explosive damage versus various materials as of Patch 257:
|Improvised Explosive Device (pair)||*||7875||**||**||**|
|Rocket Propelled Grenade||*||7350||*||2205||596|
* The damage is greater than the health-points of structures of that material
** IEDs are currently just about impossible to place on stone, metal, or Tek structures.
- This explosive is relatively expensive and is available from a quite high level
- The homing mine does not attack the player who put it down, nor his or her dinos.
- Demolishing the mine will cause it to explode, damaging any nearby structures in the process (including other mines).
- As of patch 250.0 wild creatures will not trigger the mine.