cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_IndustrialCookingPot.PrimalItemStructure_IndustrialCookingPot'" 1 0 0
The Industrial Cooker is an advanced version of the Cooking Pot. It can be used to create food items, dyes and also custom recipes.
The Industrial Cooker must be snapped to an irrigation pipe (intersection recommended).
The Industrial Cooker can be lit by placing Gasoline into its inventory and activated by pressing the 'Use' button (E, , ). Holding the 'Use' button will open the radial menu, where the player can choose to open its' inventory, light it, or destroy it.
After putting the necessary ingredients into the cooker, including Gasoline and a Waterskin, Water Jar or Canteen that is at least 25% full, light the fire using the button below its inventory slots to cook the food.
As an alternative to a water container, the Industrial Cooker can also be hooked up to an Irrigation network, which will provide it with the necessary water instead (must be hooked up to a water pipe system on Xbox One and Mobile).
- Prior to 227.0, the Industrial Cooker could not be irrigated and required players to actively refill water containers during the cooking process. The Industrial Cooker still could not pull water from reservoir tanks until 295.102.
- As of patch 250.0 the Industrial Cooker will no longer use a full canteen an unlimited number of times to provide water. This was a popular bug used by players to get around running a long irrigation network.
- The Cooker will process 1 kibble every 3 seconds.
- The Industrial Cooker is able to store items unrelated to cooking.
- This tool calculates maximum yield when crafting.
- Do not remove pipes from Industrial Cooker. This will destroy the Industrial Cooker and will not return any of it's components.
- The Industrial Cooker is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets: