Jumping Puzzle (The Center)
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: The Center|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games.|
Jumping Puzzle is accessible via Ruin Entrance or Underwater Entrance to Underground World.
No creature spawns in there.
However the journey to the Jumping Puzzle will contain typical cave dwellers. They can be up to lvl.300 and are not tameable.
This place is building-prohibited regardless server settings, and any climbing method that was introduced before the release of Jumping Puzzle will not function once players enter the affected area. Climbing methods introduced after the release of Jumping Puzzle remains unaffected and can be exploited to retrieve the artifact without spending much effort.
- Grappling Hook is prohibited here. (But not Climbing Pick)
- However, Grappling Hook can be fire by swimming at the bottom at the water pool next to the cliff. This is probably a defect of this map.
- Thylacoleo takes 100 absolute damage per second in no-building zone. (Except while in the water pool)
- Megalania cannot stand or climb in no-building zone.
- You can use Zip-lines in here for effortless access to the artifact