Lair of The Mask (Ragnarok)
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Ragnarok|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
Lair of The Mask (more commonly referred to as Mushroom Cave) is a cave in Ragnarok.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The cave itself is quite large, despite only being one visible area and having one entrance and exit, granting survivors a wide area to build and expand in. Not only that, but it is surrounded on all sides by water, making entrance to the main area difficult if it happens to be well-protected.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The entrance is hidden behind some seagrass and can get missed easily, along with the opening being easily passed over due to how it blends in with the sea floor.
- Entrance is located below a natural underwater bridge.
- This is one of the few caves on the map that contain the blue glowing mushrooms. (Terrain only)
- The cave has been known to make a very good base location, favored both by solo players and alpha tribes alike, though larger tribes can often make more effective use of the large area of space.
- If you spawn at Jungle 1, go straight underwater and you see a natural bridge, swim down and look through the sea grass, and you will see a giant hole.
- Swimming up at speed in the cave makes the player jump high out of the water, as in the Underground World entrance on The Center @ lat 66.1 lon 51.7.
- Similar to carnivorous caverns there's a pillar with a net in this cave