cheat gfi Laser 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/WeaponAttachments/PrimalItemWeaponAttachment_Laser.PrimalItemWeaponAttachment_Laser'" 1 0 0
The Laser Attachment adds a red dot to the interface that shows where the weapon is aimed at when equipped to a firearm.
- The Laser Attachment, like the Flashlight Attachment is turned on/off by pressing N or double tapping the reload key (default R on PC, on PS4, on Xbox, or Y on Switch).
- The Laser Attachment is not visible at long distances during the day time
- Usually not very useful if your server has crosshairs enabled.
- This can be a substitute for the Flashlight Attachment in dark areas by paying close attention if the laser dot changes position; notifying you if something moved in front of you without you knowing.
- The Laser Attachment is very useful in VR mode as the game's HUD is not fully compatible with VR, (crosshairs are not properly positioned and disabled by default) this makes it easier for the the weapon to be accurately hipfired and serves the same purpose in VR as a laser sight in real life would.
- Most laser sight models are mis-alligned on their weapons, most notably on the assault rifle, yet the cosmetic alignment does not affect where the laser beam points.
The Laser on a Simple Pistol.
The Laser on a Simple Pistol scoped in.
The Laser on a Longneck Rifle.
The Laser on a Longneck Rifle scoped in.
- 2015-06-19 00005.jpg
The Laser on a Fabricated Pistol.
- 2015-06-19 00006.jpg
The Laser on a Fabricated Pistol scoped in.
- 2015-06-18 00016.jpg
The Laser on an Assault Rifle.
- 2015-06-18 00017.jpg
The Laser on an Assault Rifle scoped in.