|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: The Center|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games.|
The Lava Biome is a volcanic island to the north in the DLC: The Center.
Molten lava is abundant here in this biome of scorched earth and dangerous predators. Small, smoldering fires can be found burning small bushes. Survivors will need to bring lots of Water and Ghillie Armor to survive in the extreme heat. There is minimal vegetation, but the trees can be harvested directly for Charcoal. Ash falls from the sky, and basic resources are scarce, however this region is plentiful in Obsidian, Metal, and Crystal. Oil and Pearls can be found in its Piranha-infested calderas.
Trees and rocks are present on this island, as well as Charcoal from the trees.
Two active volcanoes sit on the highest peaks of the island.
Lava rivers flow through the island.
The island is very rocky.
- The scorched trees may be harvested directly for Charcoal.
- Wild dinosaurs tend to wander through lava with disregard for their health.
- Flame glitches does 10 absolute damage every second. Flowing Lava does 75 absolute damage every second. Lava in calderas does 600 absolute damage every second.
- It's also a good place to level your dinos
- The carnivores here will fight amongst each other, probably due to the lack of herbivores. Rexes and Carnos can be see fighting Argents and Scorpions.
- Somehow, whenever the event is active. Zomdodos can gain levels on this island.