Lava Oasis Cave (The Center)
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: The Center|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
The Lava Oasis Cave (more commonly referred to as Pearl Cave) is in the West of the Lava Biome of The Center. Despite its name, this cave has no lava. There are two main passageways, one of which leads to an Artifact. The Artifact of the Hunter is down the right path through a submerged tunnel. The entrance is rather deceiving; bring a light source.
Dangers[edit | edit source]
- Dangerous jumps and numerous cliffs
- Poisonous and Hostile creatures
- Tall grass and flora hindering players to spot threats on time
Recommended Equipment[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Watch your footing; as soon as you enter the cave, there is a ravine into shallow waters. There are ravines throughout this cave.
- Grappling Hooks are helpful to reach areas you otherwise could not.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Compatible Tamed Creatures[edit | edit source]
This table is incomplete.
You can help us by adding the tamed creatures you know can enter the cave. If the creature can't enter, please exclude it.
- Excellent: Full-Cave Access (Entrance-to-Artifact)
- Limited: Can Access Portions of the Cave Safely
- Not Recommended: Can Get Stuck/Unable to Leave Cave
Resources[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Creatures that are unable to jump or swim underwater will be unable to reach one or both artifact rooms.
- The Artifact of the Pack used to be in this cave until v264. It is now located in the reward room of the JumpingPuzzle in the Underground World.
- The branch that previously holds Artifact of the Pack is not deleted. Creatures, resources and loot crates spawn normally there.
Gallery[edit | edit source]