cheat gfi OneShotRifle 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponOneShotRifle.PrimalItem_WeaponOneShotRifle'" 1 0 0
The Longneck Rifle is a hunting-style rifle that can be unlocked at level 35. At 196 damage (to creatures), the Longneck Rifle has the highest damage per shot of any gun in the game, however it also has a few drawbacks:
- The Longneck Rifle sways when using a Scope Attachment. You can reduce this slightly by crouching and significantly by going prone. The sway cannot be eliminated entirely. A Longneck without a scope does not have any sway.
- The Longneck Rifle can only fire 1 round per reload, and has a very long reload time.
- You can't use attachments when using Tranquilizer Darts.
Aside from crafting, Longneck Rifle can be also obtained from the following sources:
|Sources of Longneck Rifle|
|This table is still incomplete as data is being gathered.|
|No information yet - if you know anything, please contribute.|
- While the Longneck Rifle has a base damage of 280, all creatures aside from Humans take only 70% damage from guns. This means that the Rifle only does 196 damage to creatures.
- The Longneck Rifle cannot be used under water so you cannot use it for knocking out the Plesiosaurus or Mosasaurus.
- Damage caps at 755.3%(like most weapon), and durability caps at 1216.
- The Longneck Rifle appears to be based on the Winchester High Wall Rifle, which was designed to fire large caliber rifle cartridges at big game animals in the later 1800s. It also bears a strong resemblance to the British Martini-Henry Rifle, which was also used in the later 1800s, both militarily and for hunting. Both of these rifles utilized a breech loaded (single shot), falling block action, just like in its game counterpart. Falling block action means you must use the trigger guard to lower a door in the receiver to load and unload cartridges. The Longneck Rifle is missing the rear ladder type sight that was commonly used among sporting breech loading rifles, and instead uses an open styled sights.