Lootcrate (Genesis: Part 1)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games.|
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
admincheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl1.PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl1'" 1 0 0
Variant Tier 3 Lootcrate
admincheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl3.PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl3'" 1 0 0
Variant Tier 2 Lootcrate
admincheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl2.PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl2'" 1 0 0
The Lootcrate is an Item in the Genesis: Part 1 DLC. It can be purchased from HLN-A using hard-earned Hexagons received from the many Missions found in the Genesis Simulation, and opened to obtain various, potentially useful Items.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Lootcrates are split into three tiers of quality:
- Tier 1 usually gives low-level Items and Consumables while costing 10,000 hexagons.
- Tier 2 is known to give Journeyman and Mastercraft Items and have Consumables such as Wyvern Milk or Propellant. They cost 20k Hexagons and can be bought easily.
- Tier 3 gives Ascendant and high quality Items such as Fabricators, Industrial Grinders, Kibble, etc. Tek Tier Items are also found in this tier, but are a rare find. They cost 35k Hexagons.
Loot[edit | edit source]
Tier 1 Lootcrate:
Tier 2 Lootcrate:
Tier 3 Lootcrate:
- Tek Forcefield
- Tek Generator
- Black Pearls
- Fabricated Sniper Rifle
- Riot Gauntlets
- Element Dust
- Metal Spike Wall
- Meat jerky
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tier 1 Lootcrates are widely considered to be the worst out of the three Lootcrates due to it's unfortunate cost-reward ratio.
- Lootcrates are the only way to legitimately obtain the Electronic Binoculars, as they are not found on any other Map.