Lumber Wall (Primitive Plus)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|A sturdy lumber wall that insulates the inside from the outside, separates rooms, and provides structural integrity.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemStructure_LumberWall_II.PrimalItemStructure_LumberWall_II'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 10|
|Engram Points||7 EP|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There's a collision issue that prevents the player from walking under it. This is the same for any similar form of the Lumber wall: Lumber Doorframe, Lumber Glass Wall, ect. This can be fixed by manipulating the ceiling height with pillars.
- There are different variations of Lumber Wall in-game:
- 1. An old model that can be spawned in by gfi command (PrimalItemStructure_LumberWall_C)
- 2. The new model that can be crafted (PrimalItemStructure_LumberWall_II_C)
After placing and canceling placement of an old wall model, you will get the new wall model in your inventory. They do not stack together.
- The Lumber Wall is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following aggressive creatures can not damage the Lumber Wall:
- Dung Beetle
- Giant Bee
- Insect Swarm
- Sabertooth Salmon
- Terror Bird