|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation.|
A wall with a hole in it for a window.
- There are different variations of Lumber Wall in-game:
- 1. An old model that can be spawned in by gfi command (PrimalItemStructure_LumberWallWithWindow_C)
- 2. The new model that can be crafted (PrimalItemStructure_LumberWallWithWindow_II_C)
After placing and canceling placement of an old wall model, you will get the new wall model in your inventory. They do not stack together.
- The Lumber Windowframe is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following aggressive creatures can not damage the Lumber Windowframe:
- Dung Beetle
- Giant Bee
- Insect Swarm
- Sabertooth Salmon
- Terror Bird