Lumber Windowframe (Primitive Plus)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|A lumber wall with a hole for a window.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/V2/PrimalItemStructure_LumberWallWithWindow_II.PrimalItemStructure_LumberWallWithWindow_II'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 17|
|Engram Points||9 EP|
|Crafting XP||22.08 XP|
Usage[edit | edit source]
A wall with a hole in it for a window.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are different variations of Lumber Wall in-game:
- 1. An old model that can be spawned in by gfi command (PrimalItemStructure_LumberWallWithWindow_C)
- 2. The new model that can be crafted (PrimalItemStructure_LumberWallWithWindow_II_C)
After placing and canceling placement of an old wall model, you will get the new wall model in your inventory. They do not stack together.
- The Lumber Windowframe is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following aggressive creatures can not damage the Lumber Windowframe:
- Dung Beetle
- Giant Bee
- Insect Swarm
- Sabertooth Salmon
- Terror Bird