|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games, Stadia.|
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
Magma Medley Melee
There is a conveniently placed rock at the edge of the arena which you can climb on and that the creatures can't reach, making this mission fairly easy compared to the other gauntlet missions.
(BOSS: Brute Fire Wyvern)
- Wave 1 (Feelin' Hot Hot Hot)
- Wave 2 (The Heat is on)
- Wave 3 (Disco Inferno)
- Wave 4 (Eternal Flame)
- Wave 5 (This Mountain's On Fire)
- Dragon was supposedly to be the boss of the arena, but was replaced in favor with Brute Fire Wyvern.
- Some of the wave names have references. Overall, they refer to music from the 1980s to 2010s.
- Wave 1 is a reference to The Merrymen "Feeling Hot Hot Hot". 
- Wave 2 is a reference to Glenn Frey's "The Heat is On". 
- Wave 3 is a reference to The Trammps "Disco Inferno". 
- Wave 4 is a reference to The Bangles "Eternal Flame".
- Wave 5 is a reference to Alicia Keys "Girl on Fire" lyrics. 
- The weapons used during this mission consist of typical weapons from the 20th to the 21st century with the exception of the sword.