|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|An armor-and-hide piercing metal arrow.|
|Ammo for||Compound Bow|
|Stack Size||100 / 50|
cheat giveitemnum 373 1 0 0
cheat GFI CompoundBowArrow 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_CompoundBowArrow.PrimalItemAmmo_CompoundBowArrow'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 79|
|Engram Points||35 EP|
|Crafting XP||0.1 XP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
|Purchase Yields||10 Pieces|
|Purchased in||Loading Bench|
|Cost||100 × Reloads|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other arrows and Spear Bolts, an unbroken Metal Arrow can be retrieved from surfaces, corpse or unconscious creature where it is attached.
- Does more damage than Longneck Rifle(with Simple Rifle Ammo) and Fabricated Sniper Rifle if fully charged.
- Metal arrows can be used to full effect against the Rubble Golem, making it useful for cave runs on Scorched Earth.
- Metal arrows cannot be used to full effect against the regular Rock Elemental, as they suffer the same 90% damage reduction as most physical attacks.
- Surprisingly useful in PVP, as it pierce through armor that high-end players usually rely on to survive and head shots can be instantly lethal.