|Drink this tonic to forget everything you have learned (resets your Engram Points). Usable once every 24 hours.|
|Consumable (values pertain to Humans)|
cheat giveitemnum 409 1 0 0
cheat GFI RespecSoup 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/BaseBPs/PrimalItemConsumableRespecSoup.PrimalItemConsumableRespecSoup'" 1 0 0
|Crafted in|| Cooking Pot|
|Required Stations||Mortar and Pestle|
Resources breakdown [ ]
200 × Mejoberry
72 × Narcotic
72 × Stimulant
20 × Rare Mushroom
20 × Rare Flower
1 × Water
|Purchased in||Chef Station|
|Cost||200 × Mixes|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Mindwipe Tonic functions as a spec reset option. Upon consumption, it fully refunds all Engrams and Engram points of the survivor, as well as resetting the survivor's Stats such as Health, Movement Speed, Weight, etc. It sets you back to level 1, but does not remove experience points, allowing you to level up to your previous level immediately.
It cannot be force-fed to tamed Dinos, wild Dinos, or other players.
Note: The in-game recipe states: 8 serving of Cooked Prime Meat, 20 handful of Mejoberries, 18 dollops of Narcotics, and 18 dollops of Stimulants are needed for the recipe. Please note there are 3 meat per serving, 10 berries per handful, and 4 medicine per dollop. Which totals in 24 Cooked Prime Meat, 200 Mejoberries, and 72 Narcotics and Stimulants. The recipe also calls for 20 Rare Flowers and 20 Rare Mushrooms.
Spoilage[edit | edit source]
|Preserving Bin||2d 2h|
For more information, see Spoilage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mindwipe Tonic upon consumption will not clear Tekgrams
- As of v293.100, Mindwipe Tonics can be used once per real time 24 hours since the last usage.
- As of v259.0 and prior to v293.100, Mindwipe Tonics were only usable once per level.
- If you were on max Level you could only use it one more time and then never again with this character.
- On private server you can set bAllowUnlimitedRespecs=true in the section [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] of the Game.ini to be able to use Mindwipe Tonic an unlimited amount of times
- In Single player you can activate the option "Allow Unlimited Respecs".
- Allows reallocation of points, and does not instantly hit you with the level 100 bug that stops you from point allocation even if you have 100 points available when you reach level 100, making the tonic extremely useful.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The mindwipe tonic was one of Rockwell's recipes and that recipe has made him so well known on the Island ARK that the Island's tribe leaders were all over his compound to get just a tiny sample.
- He described the recipe as being so absurd that his colleagues back in London wouldn't invite him to tea again.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Video Tutorial[edit | edit source]