Mini-HLNA Skin (Genesis: Part 1)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1, Genesis: Part 2|
|HLNA can be equipped to the shield slot or attach HLNA to an existing shield.|
Scanning the Elemental Disturbances in caves may reveal hidden information.
cheat GFI MiniHLNA 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_MiniHLNA.PrimalItemSkin_MiniHLNA'" 1 0 0
The Mini-HLNA Skin is both a skin and an off-hand slot in ARK: Survival Evolved.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Mini-HLNA Skin can be acquired by purchasing the Genesis Season Pass for $34.99 USD.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Mini-HLNA acts as moving pet floating at the side of the Survivor. She often says random sentences when the Survivor either does a specific action, such as pooping, executing an Emote or idling while looking at her.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|Discovery Notes||See Genesis Chronicles and Genesis 2 Chronicles|
Genesis Chronicles[edit | edit source]
Emotes[edit | edit source]
|Screen shown on Mini-HLNA||Emotes caused|
|Large star||Friendly Lower Hands|
|Three small star||Cheer|
|Closed Happy Eye||Laugh|
Note that as of current, Mini-HLNA does not react to any Event emotes, Light and Hide Hat.
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mini HLN-A Skin is meant to be a piece of the survivor Helena.
- It has her personality as well as her carefree voice.
- The Season Pass must be owned to spawn in the Skin.
- Also, the Skin cannot be dropped, making trading almost impossible, but if you unequip everything, including the Mini-HNLA Skin, then fast travel to a bed, you will then be able to transfer it as normal.
- However, any color painted on it will revert to unpainted, this includes death or transfer.
- Currently having Mini-HLNA equipped while accessing a Giant Bee Hive with a complete Ghillie Armor set will still give you the bees debuff.
- A strange glitch will occur once you paint the Mini-HLNA, and use the Soap item to get rid of the Dye. You will have 2 Mini-HLNAs hovering near you- one painted and one with default coloring. This can be fixed by exiting the ARK and rejoining. (Tested on Singleplayer)
- Another glitch will occur when a Scout or Cruise Missile is used, HLNA will react multiple times to pooping, causing multiple voice lines to be played at once. (Tested on Singleplayer).
- The Mini-HLNA Skin was updated to provide story notes related to the Genesis: Part 1 and Genesis: Part 2 DLCs prior to their releases.
Genesis: Part 1 Notes[edit | edit source]
- HLN-A will often project different emotes to aid in her dialogue.
- In its discoveries, you can access them like a normal explorer note and it repeats the same message HLNA said when you first discovered the note along with interesting visuals.
- With Genesis: Part 1 released, the information in Discovery #1-4, #10, have been clearly verified.
- The rest of the other discoveries about how the ARKs, Homo Deus, Genesis Simulation, Element, and Arat Prime tie together may be explained in Genesis: Part 2.
Changelog[edit | edit source]