|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games, Stadia.|
The Mini-HLNA Skin is both a skin and an off-hand slot in ARK: Survival Evolved.
The Mini-HLNA Skin can be acquired by purchasing the Genesis Season Pass for $34.99 USD.
Mini-HLNA acts as moving pet floating at the side of the Survivor. She often says random sentences when the Survivor either does a specific action, such as pooping, executing an Emote or idling while looking at her.
|Discovery Notes||See Genesis Chronicles and Genesis 2 Chronicles|
|Screen shown on Mini-HLNA||Emotes caused|
|Large star||Friendly Lower Hands|
|Three small star||Cheer|
|Closed Happy Eye||Laugh|
Note that as of current, Mini-HLNA does not react to any Event emotes, Light and Hide Hat.
- The Mini HLN-A Skin is meant to be a piece of the survivor Helena.
- It has her personality as well as her carefree voice.
- The Season Pass must be owned to spawn in the Skin.
- Also, the Skin cannot be dropped, making trading almost impossible, but if you unequip everything, including the Mini-HNLA Skin, then fast travel to a bed, you will then be able to transfer it as normal.
- However, any color painted on it will revert to unpainted, this includes death or transfer.
- Currently having Mini-HLNA equipped while accessing a Giant Bee Hive with a complete Ghillie Armor set will still give you the bees debuff.
- A strange glitch will occur once you paint the Mini-HLNA, and use the Soap item to get rid of the Dye. You will have 2 Mini-HLNAs hovering near you- one painted and one with default coloring. This can be fixed by exiting the ARK and rejoining. (Tested on Singleplayer)
- Another glitch will occur when a Scout or Cruise Missile is used, HLNA will react multiple times to pooping, causing multiple voice lines to be played at once. (Tested on Singleplayer).
- The Mini-HLNA Skin was updated to provide story notes related to the Genesis: Part 1 and Genesis: Part 2 DLCs prior to their releases.
Genesis: Part 1 Notes
- HLN-A will often project different emotes to aid in her dialogue.
- In its discoveries, you can access them like a normal explorer note and it repeats the same message HLNA said when you first discovered the note along with interesting visuals.
|298.3||Mini-HLNA is added to the game.|
|678.13||Fixed some cases where Mini-HLNA would no longer play its emotes|
|678.20||Fixed a bug where Mini-HLNA emotes didn't play for female characters|