|This article is about the mod Zelos.|
This content is only available by installing the mod on a server or on single player.
|Map mod for Ark:Survival Evolved|
|Website||Zelos on Steam|
Mod ID: 1693852365
Current Version: 2.9.7
Current Completion: 57%
Overview[edit | edit source]
Zelos is a map based on Aberration containing elements of Extinction and Scorched Earth too. The map is about 75% the size of The Island and is characterized by a smaller portion of water than most maps.
Zelos adds several new resources to the game, from various fruits and seeds to high-level Supply Crates.
A DLC Mod is required to give this map a very unique experience: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1750285522.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Added 60+ custom consumables such as: Apples, Apricots, Asparagus, Avocados, Bananas, Barley, Broccoli, Carrots, Cherrys... It's a long list.
- Random nests with fertile eggs in 9 locations, one for each biome.
- Wyvern Egg in two caves.
- Rock Drake Egg in the City.
- There is one Orbital Supply Drop in the Wasteland!
- Earthquakes added in 2.7!
- Titans added 2.8!
- 8 Special Biomes.
- Resources from SE, AB, EXT.
- Custom dinos:
- Many modded plants and foliage like the pink trees that give polymer and orange trees providing metal and beer.
- Much of the foliage changes color with the cold season.
- STORM Dinos protect wild Zelos nests and drop special loot!
- Second cave added to Gaia's Might with its own nest!
- Broodmother Lysrix
- Desert Titan
- Forest Titan
- Ice Titan
- Ascension is possible
- Baby TEK Cave started
- More TBD
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
|City Terminal||North of the City||21.0||45.0|
|City Terminal||North of the City||21.7||44.7|
|Purple City Obelisk||City||30.6||28.9|
|TEK Cave entrance||City||40.3||32.5|
|Desert Titan Terminal||Next to Wasteland Obelisk||55.0||78.6|
|Forest Titan Terminal||Redwoods||81.4||33.4|
[edit | edit source]