cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_MortarAndPestle.PrimalItemStructure_MortarAndPestle'" 1 0 0
The Mortar and Pestle is a crafting tool used to break down certain resources into different useful items.
The Mortar and Pestle can only be placed on a player made surface, including but not limited to: Foundations, Ceilings, or Wooden Tables. The Mortar and Pestle is used to grind resources into new substances (e.g. Narcoberry and Spoiled Meat = Narcotic.)
Mortar and Pestle recipes can be made using the Mortar and Pestle or in the more advanced Chemistry Bench. However, the player does not need to remain at the Mortar and Pestle once crafting has begun and XP will still be gained as long as the crafting continues.
|Name||Required Level||EP||Ingredients||Prerequisite||Crafting XP|
|Sparkpowder||5||3||1 × Stone
2 × Flint
|Narcotic||5||6||5 × Narcoberry or Ascerbic Mushroom
1 × Spoiled Meat
|Gunpowder||10||2||1 × Sparkpowder
1 × Charcoal
|Stimulant||10||6||5 × Stimberry
2 × Sparkpowder
|Cementing Paste||10||3||4 × Chitin or Keratin
8 × Stone
|Bug Repellant||15||12||6 × Pelt
2 × Narcotic
4 × Citronal
4 × Rockarrot
|Lesser Antidote||20||16||10 × Rare Flower
10 × Rare Mushroom
3 × Leech Blood or Horns
1 × Narcotic
|Clay||5||3||2 × Sand
1 × Cactus Sap
|Preserving Salt||5||3||2 × Raw Salt
1 × Sulfur
|Propellant||20||12||1 × Sulfur
1 × Cactus Sap
1 × Oil
|Mortar and Pestle||2|
- It is possible to completely hide a Mortar and Pestle inside of a Stone Pillar where the pillar sticks out of a ceiling tile. An enemy player would then have to stumble upon the mortar by accident or demolish the structure to know it is even there.
- Despite appearing to be made of stone, it is most likely either a hardened clay or a rough ceramic. As such, the Mortar and Pestle takes damage extremely easily.
- The Mortar and Pestle is treated as a thatch structure and can be damaged by anything except non-explosive ranged attacks.
- It seems as if blueprints for Cement Paste, Gun Powder, Narcotic and Spark Powder have been cut from the game. Cheat commands used to spawn blueprints of them will spawn just the items, NOT their blueprint.
- In Primitive Plus, the Handmill is an upgraded alternative to the mortar and pestle, boasting 6 extra inventory slots and being able to craft primitive plus recepies that the mortar and pestle can't.
Painting and Color Regions
The Mortar and Pestle is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.