|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|Write your own text on a note! Or put it in a Cooking Pot to make a Custom Recipe!|
Write your own text on a note!
cheat giveitemnum 97 1 0 0
cheat GFI Note 1 0 0
cheat giveitem 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 1|
|Engram Points||0 EP|
|Crafting XP||0.4 XP|
|Repair XP||8 XP|
|Used to craft||3 items|
The text menu disappears quickly, so you should write very fast! Alternatively, you can type the note ahead of time in a text editor and copy paste it into the note in-game. Keep in mind the notes have a maximum character count of 200, including line-breaks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since the resources needed for this item are common, it can be crafted in large quantities to gain minuscule amounts of XP.
- The Note is also used to make custom recipes in the Cooking Pot by adding the ingredients in, exiting inventory, and hold E to select the "Make Recipe" option.
- There is no indication of when the 200 character count is reached, so it may be a good idea to write your message in an external word processor that can show character count.
- Notes in ARK: Mobile cannot be used to create Custom Consumables.
- Can potentially be used to create custom Explorer Notes to set in player made structures, minus the fancy UI and imagery.