|These incredibly strong, lightweight plates are somehow naturally made in certain creatures. Incredibly hazardous to human health if consumed.|
|Consumable (values pertain to Humans)|
|Stack Size||20 / 10|
cheat GFI Polymer_Organic 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic.PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic'" 1 0 0
|Used to craft||143 items|
|Exchange Yields||5 Pieces|
Organic Polymer is a naturally obtained resource that can be used as a direct substitute of Polymer for the purposes of crafting. Though Organic Polymer is not used to craft Ghillie Armor in Primitive Plus, instead Feathers are used.
It can be harvested by killing Kairuku, Mantis, Hesperornis and Karkinos. It can also be acquired as a loot drop from Deathworm and by gathering from specific plants on Aberration. It spoils in thirty minutes.
With the addition of the Achatina to the tamable creatures, you can harvest Organic Polymer from the tamed beast along with Cementing Paste. While the Organic Polymer is left in the Achatina its spoil time is increased to 1hr 30mins. You can replace Organic Polymer into the Achatina after being removed.
Using the Industrial Grinder, grinding objects crafted with polymer gives organic polymer instead.
Organic Polymer can also be used as a "suicide pill." When consumed it does 500 damage to the player, which will kill most players instantly.
Gathering[edit | edit source]
|Creature / Tool||Gain per action|
Moschops is actually better if used with high Harvesting Points into organic polymer.
Organic Polymer drops from the following creatures:
Other Sources[edit | edit source]
- The white, bulb-like plant found in elemental area in Aberration and Valguero will yield organic polymer when gathered by hands.
- Harvesting beehives found in Bee's Cave in Crystal Isles. Chainsawing them would be most efficient.
Weight Reduction[edit | edit source]
The following creatures reduce the weight of Organic Polymer by the listed amount while it is in their inventory:
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Video Tutorial[edit | edit source]
Quick tutorial on how to get/make polymer.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It does no harm when fed to creatures.
- You can put it into a Preserving Bin but it will not make the Organic Polymer last longer.
- On Valguero, organic polymer can be obtained by hitting the beached Ichthyosaurus on the beach.
- The Bloodstalker gathers Organic Polymer with extreme efficiency.
- On Crystal Isles there’s a bee cave where you can gather thousands of Organic Polymer by hitting the beehives with an Doedicurus.
- You can't put organic polymer into the Refrigerator