Plant Species Y Seed (Scorched Earth)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Scorched Earth, Ragnarok, Extinction, Valguero, Genesis: Part 1, Crystal Isles|
|Plant Species Y Seed|
|Plant this in a viable large crop plot to grow a frightening-looking defensive plant, which will shoot poisonous spores at any interlopers!|
|Consumable (values pertain to Humans)|
cheat GFI Seed_PlantSpeciesY 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/WeaponPlantSpeciesY/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_PlantSpeciesY.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_PlantSpeciesY'" 1 0 0
The Plant Species Y Seed is an item from the Scorched Earth-DLC of ARK: Survival Evolved. It can be found by harvesting the desert flowers as well as the Plant Species Y plant. Jerboas favor these seeds when being tamed.
Planting[edit | edit source]
- 1 min* Seeded
- ~7 Days* Seedling -> Midling
- ~5 Days* Midling -> Growthling
- ~1-2 Days* Growthling -> Fruitling
* times are ingame-times
This plant will produce Plant Species Y Traps that can immobilize humans and small creatures.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Note that Plant Species Y does not actually shoot at anything like the Plant Species X, instead it only produces Plant Species Y Traps.
- The seeds can be consumed by humans, but drain instead of fill the hunger meter.