The Reinforced Window provides protection from projectiles and spying when placed inside a Windowframe.
- The insulation provided by a house is not affected by windows, whether the window is open, closed, or missing.
- The Reinforced Window is in the stone tier of structures, despite being wooden.
- Wooden structures can not be damaged by hands or stone tools.
- Stone structures have the same durability as their Wooden Counterparts, but take significantly less damage from all sources.
- The Reinforced Window is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Region 6 is not used
for this Object.