|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Mobile.|
The Revival Platform is a structure in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.
- The Revival Platform can be obtained from an Obelisk by Tributing the Artifact of the Skylord, so spending Engram points and crafting it is not recommended.
- Obelisks can also be used to revive creatures.
- The Obelisk and Revival Platforms make excellent taming devices for creatures that are dangerous or difficult to knock out such as high flying Quetzal all the way to deep swimming Tusoteuthis, since all one needs to do is kill the creature and properly secure them in a revival chamber or trap upon resurrection where the target can be easily tamed without the risk of predator interference or environmental threats.
- Creatures in Snow Cave and Swamp Cave can be spawned at level 2x or 3x the mode you play and are untamable, but you can kill them and take their implants to revive them outside tamable. (Anglerfish, Direwolf, Onyc, Achatina, Araneo, Pulmonoscorpius)
- Megatherium, Daeodon, Troodon, and most recently Pegomastax do not exist on the island. They must be killed in the Dungeons and revived to tame.