This Item is part of the SCUBA Armor set.
|Connects to a SCUBA Tank, allowing the wearer to breathe underwater for as long as the tank has oxygen.|
cheat giveitemnum 384 1 0 0
cheat GFI ScubaHelmet 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/SCUBA/PrimalItemArmor_ScubaHelmet_Goggles.PrimalItemArmor_ScubaHelmet_Goggles'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 81|
|Engram Points||25 EP|
|Crafting XP||25.48 XP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Purchase Yields||1 Pieces|
|Cost||20 × Slips|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The SCUBA Mask is a head-slot item from the SCUBA Armor set. It is useful for underwater exploration, as it allows the player to see much more clearly underwater when equipped, albeit with a restricted field of view.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Contrary to the description, the SCUBA Mask and SCUBA Tank work independently. The mask has no effect on your oxygen levels, only the tank does.
- The scuba mask does not provide enhanced vision while riding creatures in third person view, but still restricts your field of view.
- Riding a creature in First person does give the player an enhanced vision while restricting the field of view.
- Previously, the mask was bugged where the vision did not work correctly on the "The Center" map.
- One may consider the Tek Helmet a suitable upgrade, as the helmet provides infinite oxygen and considerably clear vision, without restrictive field of view.
Gallery[edit | edit source]