|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games, Stadia.|
cheat gfi TriRoof_Stone 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Roofs_Tri/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Stone'" 1 0 0
The Stone Triangle Roof provides protection from the elements, giving bonuses to hypo- and hyperthermic insulation.
Unlike the Stone Triangle Ceiling, the Stone Triangle Roof is slightly inclined.
Once the first Stone Triangle Roof is placed, subsequent Stone Triangle Roofs can snap into place along the first one, allowing them to line up, provided that there is adequate room to do so.
A roof requires support from a nearby foundation or pillar in order to be placed.
- It is not possible to place structures on Triangle Roofs, except for Signs and Billboards.
- Currently, you should not keep your creatures on ceilings. A bug can cause some of them to occasionally fall through the structure, forcing you to destroy part of the building in order to get them out. Alternatively you can use a cryopod to get your creature out.
- The Stone Triangle Roof is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Painting and Color Regions
The Stone Triangle Roof is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.