Studio Wildcard is the development company behind the game ARK: Survival Evolved. Studio Wildcard is a Seattle-based company that was founded in 2014 by Jesse Rapczak, who previously was a Technical Art Director at Microsoft Game Studios, and Jeremy Stieglitz, who was previously the creator of Dungeon Defenders.
Team[edit | edit source]
- Jeremy Stieglitz, aka Drake, (@jeremystieglitz), Co-Founder, Lead Designer, Lead Programmer, and Co-Creative Director.
- Jesse Rapczak, (@arkjesse), Co-Founder, Art Director, Technical Art Director and Co-Creative Director.
- Doug Kennedy, Co-Founder, CEO.
- Damien Bull, (@damien_bull), Environment Director and Lead Level Designer.
- Gabriel Robbins, (@gabrielWildcard), Senior Level Designer.
- Waylon Winn, (@WaylonWinn), Lead 3D Artist and Technical Artist.
- Navin Supphapholsiri, aka The Right Foot, (@nayvihn), Senior Producer on ARK & ATLAS.
- Jatheish Karunakaran, (@Jatheish), Product Manager on ARK & Community Lead on ATLAS.
- Cedric Burkes, (@ComplexMinded), Primitive+ Creator, Sponsored Mod Program Director and Lead Community Manager,
- Ben Burkart, (@evilmrfrank), The Center Creator and Senior Level Designer
- Chris Gardner, (@CudaCores), Web & Video Production Lead on ARK & ATLAS.
- Adam Graham, (@thelilpanda), Live Ops and Server Administrator.
- Zane Ard, (@WC_Zane), QA Lead.
- Rob, (@WC_Stark), Technical Designer and Co-QA Lead.
- Craig Brown, (@CraigBCBrown), Senior Technical and Gameplay Designer.
- Eli, (@WC_Eli), Forum Manager.
- Joshua Hines, (@ZenRowe), Technical Designer and Mod Community Manager.
- David Miller, aka Dave, (@ExcitedKangaroo), Ragnarok Creator and Senior Technical Level Designer.
- Jackson Lawrence, (@JacksonLawr3nce), Ragnarok Creator and Level Designer.
- Skittle, (@Skittlis), QA Team.
- eco, (@ecoModsGames), QA Team.
- Joslynn Gabel, (@IsoldeGaming), Crystal Isles Creator and Level Designer.
- Dollie, (@NotDollie), Live Operations on ARK & Community Manager on ATLAS.
Alumni[edit | edit source]
- Susan Claire Stieglitz, (@SusanCStieglitz), Co-Founder and Business Manager.
- Joshua Mosman, Head of Customer Service & Lead Game Moderator.
- William Tate, (@WillTate91), 3D Environment Artist.
- Jason Zhao, aka The Left Foot, (@KageRamen), Technical Artist and VFX Artist.
- Jennifer Stuber, (@bubblywums), Community Manager and QA Analyst.
- Chris Willoughby, (@arkchrisw/@chris_killabi), Lead Programmer.
- Kayd Hendricks, aka The Right Hand, (@KaydHendricks), Senior Technical and Gameplay Designer.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
June 2017 (Original Island. Rex is seen on the background).
January 2021 (the landscape from ARK 2 teaser trailer can be seen in the background)