|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games.|
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
|“||Fend off increasingly difficult waves of robotic predators. Defrag them before they delete you.||„|
In TEKnological Terrors, most weapons are non-primitive and the creatures are 100% fictional. As with all gauntlet missions, a large wave of enemies will bombard you but TEKnological Terrors has some differences though that ease it up or make it difficult.
- TEKnological Terrors has a boss that changes from Reaper Queen to Giganotosaurus to both. The Giganotosaurus is harder as it has more health, is malfunctioned , but unable to do the gnashed debuff. It can be killed easily by using the Tek Railgun and sniping it from a distance.
- The arena has zero-gravity this makes it easy to climb rocks and shoot things from a height but beware. The gauntlet spawns seekers and Quetzalcoatlus that can still fly.
(BOSS: Reaper Queen)
- Wave 1 (In Orbit, Nobody Can Hear You Scream)
- Wave 2 (I am Error)
- Wave 3 (Game Over Man, Game Over!)
- Wave 4 (EXTERMINATE)
- Wave 5 (01000010 01101111 01110011 01110011) (Translates to "BOSS")
- Hostile Spawns:
- Hostile Spawns (Beta Addition):
the loot is good but not extremely good you can get mastercraft to ascendant which are not too OP. magachelon saddles, saber saddle, chitin armor and, rarely flak or riot.
- Some of the wave names have references:
- Wave 1 is a reference to the tagline for the film "Aliens". ("In space, no one can hear you scream") 
- Wave 2 is a reference to the quote in the game "Zelda II: The Adventure of Link". 
- Wave 3 is a reference to the quote made by the late actor Bill Paxton in the film "Aliens". 
- Wave 4 is a reference to one of the common sentence made by the Dalek in "Doctor Who" series. 
- this is the only guantlet to have a boss that changes in difficulty.
- The weapons used during this mission are all Tek weapons from the futuristic time period of human history in the ARK universe.