- If a mammal is gestating, Cryopodding will reset the pregnancy and upon un-Cryopodding the Female will be on a regular mating cooldown interval (based on server settings).
I don't understand what the meaning of that. "Reset" to me means that the pregnancy starts over from the beginning, while the rest of the text seem to point towards the pregnancy being aborted/terminated/cancelled/removed. Maybe this needs a clarification? Zahlea (talk) 08:39, 24 August 2019 (UTC)
Cryopod in Lootcrate (Genesis)
I am not sur why you remove my modification. I did find Cryopod in a Lootcrate (Genesis) that i buy with 10000 Hexagone... Pierreg27 (talk) 14:36, 11 March 2020 (UTC) Pierreg27
- Doesn't count as crafting. The Wayward Wolf (talk) 14:56, 11 March 2020 (UTC)
- I cannot argue on that but ... Also not crafted in Supply Crate / Loot Crate / Treasure Chest (Ragnarok)
- Maybe with could add a section "Find in"?
What happened to that section? Did it get deleted? I’d add it back but I don’t know what it is and my knowledge is good enough to do the fancy stuff. Yapay38 (talk) 23:01, 30 April 2020 (UTC)
- Not sure what you mean, I can certainly see the Ingredients section in the infobox. Alexrmski (talk) 23:04, 30 April 2020 (UTC)
On my phone I see the resource breakdown and that’s it. It’s either hiding the ingredients or it’s gone.