|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Epic Games.|
|Cruise around in this jaunty Element-powered ride. Supports a driver and one passenger, both of whom are able to wield weapons!|
cheat GFI VHBuggy 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Vehicles/VH_Buggy/Blueprint/PrimalItemVHBuggy.PrimalItemVHBuggy'" 1 0 0
|Crafting XP||4 XP|
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Resources breakdown [ ]
200 × Element
500 × Electronics
150 × Black Pearl
The Tek ATV, formerly known as Dune Buggy, is a driveable modern vehicle with storage.
It is a functional vehicle with seats for a driver and a passenger, both of which can use weapons. While driving, there are 3 views available: Inside car (turning with keyboard) / outside car (turning with keyboard) / outside car (turning with mouse).
The Tek ATV Tekgram is the reward for defeating the Overseer on Alpha Difficulty. As the Tekgram for the vehicle exists, it can be added manually to a server and is also rewarded after an alpha ascension in single player.
History[edit | edit source]
The Dune Buggy was added into the game in patch 207.0, but removed completely in 209.0 for debugging. It returned in patch 258.0 and was remodeled to have a Tek Tier design.
The Tek ATV was removed from offical servers at some point.
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Tek ATV interacts strangely with Foundations; it constantly attempts to slide off usually making lots of noise in the process.
- The wheels on the Tek ATV do not spin, it is unknown if it is a bug or if there even is an animation for it.
- The Tek ATV is buggy and can sometimes lead to spontaneous game crashes, especially on console.
- A yellow variant of the former Dune Buggy can be seen in ARK Park.
- The Tek ATV can be put into a Cryopod, but will have a raptor icon rather than an icon related to the ATV.
Gallery[edit | edit source]