cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet'"
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt.PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt.PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt'"
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'"
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekPants.PrimalItemArmor_TekPants'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekPants.PrimalItemArmor_TekPants'"
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'"
Tek Armor is an end-game armor that offers the best physical protection and moderate protection from cold. When worn as a full suit, the wearer gains increased protection from heat, cold, and radiation.
|Tek Helmet||Alpha Broodmother Lysrix, Beta Rockwell, or Ice Titan|
|Tek Chestpiece||Alpha Dragon, Beta Rockwell, or Ice Titan|
|Tek Gauntlets||Gamma Megapithecus, Gamma Manticore, Gamma Rockwell, or Forest Titan|
|Tek Leggings||Gamma Dragon, Gamma Manticore, Gamma Rockwell, or Forest Titan|
|Tek Boots||Beta Broodmother Lysrix, Beta Rockwell, or Desert Titan|
Defeating the more difficult versions of a boss fight will also give the player any lower tier Tekgrams.
These Genesis: Part 1 missions may give you Tek Armor pieces too; Bog Beatdown(Helmet), Don't Fear the Reaper King(Boots), The Egg-straction(Boots), This Little Light of Mine(Chestpiece), The Mosa Proposal(Gauntlets), Magma Medley Melee (Leggings),
In ARK Mobile, TEK Armor is unlocked through Dungeons.
The resource cost for a full set of Tek Armor is:
A full set of Tek Armor provides 900 armor, 255 cold protection, and 208 heat protection. Wearing a full set of Element-charged Tek Armor provides an additional +225 hypothermal and +225 hyperthermal bonus to the wearer, and protects the wearer from various environmental hazard in Aberration which allows them to traverse freely without the worry of environmental death.
Each armor part also grants the wearer special abilities, such as unlimited oxygen, night vision, helmet scanner, devastating punches, jetpack, no fall damage, and climbing mountains. The combination of the jetpack-function with the leggings' fast walking ability allows to increase the flying-speed substantially.
Each slot has its own battery charge, which is refilled from Element in the player's inventory. Jumping into the Element (bright purple) River in Aberration map recharges the armor without taking radiation damage, but the whole armor's durability will rapidly deteoriate faster. if recharging using this method throw off any Shoulder Mounts before doing so, as the liquid element will quickly kill your pet.
Use the following command to unlock all Tekgrams for the Armor
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekPants.PrimalItemArmor_TekPants'" | cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt.PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt'"
Use this command to get a set of the armor:
cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet'" 1 0 0 | cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt.PrimalItemArmor_TekShirt'" 1 0 0 | cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'" 1 0 0 | cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekPants.PrimalItemArmor_TekPants'" 1 0 0 | cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'" 1 0 0
- Tek Suit pieces replenish their charge when worn while a player is diving inside element pools found in the Element Region of the Aberration ARK. However, the pools rapidly deplete armor durability and could leave the player exposed to radiation (or the element pools themselves).
- Prior to a hidden update, Tek Armor did not protect the survivor from Radiation or Spores in a similar way to the Hazard Suit. (Note this does not stop the Blue Spores which cause Torpor and Cold effects.)
- Wearing a full Tek Suit does not stop the Geiger counter sound effect from taking place whilst in Radiation.
- Wearing the full set of powered Tek Armor gives extreme underwater vision.
- The insulation of the Tek Armor is similar to the Halo Spartan armor where a gel layer in the armor regulates temperature. It is dissimilar in that the reflex quickening and strength multipliers are granted on a piecemeal basis and only when the desired module has Element charge.
- While wearing the full Tek Suit is permitted in Genesis: Part 1, only the functionality of the Tek Boots, Tek Gauntlets, and Tek Helmet can be utilized on default settings.
- All though quite rare there is a possibility to get higher tier tek armor from gen 1 loot crates (tier 2 and 3) although it does not say any of the tier names it can get a boost in armor or durability, making it a good reason to buy the loot crates.
- According to lore, Tek Armor was the result of URE and Terran Federation survivors collaborating to tame the environment of Aberration and get help from the rest of the world. At the time, none of the futuristic survivors were aware that the world had been fragmented into ARKs.
- Only the Federation Exo Armor Skins (Genesis: Part 2) and the Zip-Line Motor Attachment Skin (Aberration) can be applied to Tek Armor
- If while wearing the Tek suit; If you don't get the underwater water enhancement or the radiation protection, you can fix this bug by taking off and putting back on the Tek chestpiece. This bug also happens on genesis if the server has full suit abilities allowed, but the server has restarted while a character was wearing the suit.
- In Genesis: Part 2, all survivors comes equipped with full set of Federation variant of Tek Armor, regardless whether or not they have already learned the tekgram.
- This Version of Tek Armor has unlimited durability and charge at the cost of lower armor rating being 20 Armor per piece compared to 180.
- Within said map, this version of Tek Armor does not require Element for any uses of the armor's special ability.
- Due to being technically a skin it can applied to Tek Armor granting it's unlimited charge.
The Gauntlet's Super Punch no longer does damage
The Gauntlets' Super Punch no longer works with this tek suit, limiting mobility. Originally its damage was removed but as of now its been entirely removed. This makes it the first piece of the fed tek suit to be nerfed, as well as the first to have its abilities removed.
The Pants tek sprint no longer works with this tek suit, limiting mobility and making them the second piece of the fed tek suit to now have no abilities.