Tek Dedicated Storage
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|Tek Dedicated Storage|
|Holds a large amount of a single resource.|
|Size||½L × 1W × ½H|
cheat giveitemnum 449 1 0 0
cheat GFI DedicatedStorage 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Misc/DedicatedStorage/PrimalItemStructure_DedicatedStorage.PrimalItemStructure_DedicatedStorage'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Misc/DedicatedStorage/PrimalItemStructure_DedicatedStorage.PrimalItemStructure_DedicatedStorage'"
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
Overview[edit | edit source]
It is a small-crated Tek-tier storage designed to store bulks of a single item. When an item type is assigned through depositing of the item inside, it will only accept that particular item to storage and nothing else. Perishable items cannot be stored inside the Storage.
Item placed inside will vanish into the storage if given the option to do so while in its menu. If set to withdraw however, it will automatically eject items from its inventory and will not store any inside. Moreover, the storages snap to each other sideways or above/below.
Items with a decay timer cannot be placed into it's inventory and anything with a damage, durability, or armor multiplier will be changed to the primitive values upon being placed inside.
Engram[edit | edit source]
The Engram is unlocked by defeating the Dragon (Beta) on The Island, the Manticore (Beta) on Scorched Earth, Rockwell (Beta) on Aberration, the Desert Titan on Extinction, the Corrupted Master Controller on Genesis and the Crystal Wyvern Queen on Crystal Isles. Defeating the more difficult versions will also give the player the engram.
The engram must be unlocked in order to craft this item, but not to use it or equip it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dedicated Storage is originally part of the Structures Plus. It does not have features such as a structure that automatically deposit any storable items at nearby dedicated storage with a single punch, which exist in said mod. The modded variant can be found in this page.
- Note that the vanilla Dedicated storage, while cannot be deposited with a punch, can be directly accessed through inventory. This isn't the case for the original.
- Currently, defeating the Dragon on Ragnarok, Valguero or Center maps does not unlock this tekgram.
- On official servers, they currently (as of Feb 2021) have an auto-decay timer of more than 60 days, the longest of any structure in the game. Two or more dedicated storage units MUST be snapped together OR it will have "FAST Decay".
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The stack counter in the inventory of the storage will not account for the StackSizeMultiplier server setting (or custom stack sizes provided by mods) and display the wrong stack count. Also withdrawing a stack will always give you default stack sizes instead of the stack sizes configured on the server. However, the total amount of resources on the outside is correct in those cases.
- You may run into a bug where you cannot store certain structures like the Reinforced Trapdoor in a Tek Dedicated Storage.
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Tek Dedicated Box is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.
It is paintable, using spray paint gun.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
|309.53||Fixed an issue with Dedicated storage locking behavior on PvE (Players could withdraw items when it was "locked")|