|Powers Tek Structures and electrical structures wirelessly! Requires Element to run, and Tek Engram to use.|
cheat GFI TekGenerator 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator'"
|Crafting XP||132 XP|
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
Resources breakdown [ ]
2400 × Metal Ingot
250 × Crystal
120 × Black Pearl
The Tek Generator can provide devices with electricity without the need of cables. It is able to power all normal electrical devices and is the only Generator able to power Tek devices. It is also needed for maintaining underwater bases.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To unlock the Tekgram for the Tek Generator you have to defeat the Megapithecus on medium / beta, the Manticore on easy / gamma difficulty, Rockwell on easy / gamma difficulty, the Desert Titan, or the Crystal Wyvern Queen on easy / gamma difficulty.
- Although other Tek structures such as Tek Turrets can be placed on rafts or other mobile bases, the Tek Generator can not, as doing so renders it useless.
- Prior to 281.107 Tek Generators were affected by electrical storms on Scorched Earth, but are not subject to durability decay.
Fuel[edit | edit source]
- on 2.0× radius 1.33 Element every 18 hours or 1 every ≈13 1⁄2 hours.
- on 5.0× radius 2.32 Element every 18 hours or 1 every ≈7 3⁄4 hours.
- on 10.0× radius 3.97 Element every 18 hours or 1 every ≈4 1⁄2 hours.
Coverage[edit | edit source]
- 3 foundations diameter on 1.0×.
- 19 foundations diameter on 5.0×.
- 37 foundations diameter on the 10.0×.
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Tek Generator is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.