cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator'"
The Tek Generator can provide devices with electricity without the need of cables. It is able to power all normal electrical devices and is the only Generator able to power Tek devices. It is also needed for maintaining underwater bases.
- on 2.0× radius 1.33 Element every 18 hours or 1 every ≈13 1⁄2 hours.
- on 5.0× radius 2.32 Element every 18 hours or 1 every ≈7 3⁄4 hours.
- on 10.0× radius 3.97 Element every 18 hours or 1 every ≈4 1⁄2 hours.
- 3 foundations diameter on 1.0×.
- 19 foundations diameter on 5.0×.
- 37 foundations diameter on the 10.0×.
Painting and Color Regions
The Tek Generator is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.
- To unlock the Tekgram for the Tek Generator you have to defeat the Megapithecus on medium / beta, the Manticore on easy / gamma difficulty, Rockwell on easy / gamma difficulty, the Desert Titan, the Crystal Wyvern Queen on easy / gamma difficulty, or the Dinopithecus King on easy / gamma difficulty.
- Although other Tek structures such as Tek Turrets can be placed on rafts or other mobile bases, the Tek Generator can not, as doing so renders it useless.
- Prior to 281.107 Tek Generators were affected by electrical storms on Scorched Earth, but are not subject to durability decay.
|256.0||Tek Generator is added to the game.|
|312.35||Reduced TEK Generator enemy foundation check radius in PvE.|