This Item is part of the Tek Armor set.
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Tek/PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_TekHelmet'"
The Tek Helmet is a head-slot armor piece from the Tek Armor set.
The Tek Helmet has different modes that can be switched by long pressing R, the three different modes below are cycled through.
Pulse Mode highlights creatures and other survivors around the wearer in a specific color to show the relationship to the wearer. Tribe members and creatures are highlighted in a green color, neutral players and creatures in white and enemies in a red color. The color of the outline also changes based on the current health of the creature/player, growing darker the more injured the target is. The helmet can scan through walls in a small radius around the wearer.
Night Vision Mode enables the wearer to see in the dark. Unlike the Night Vision Goggles, the display does not turn white when using night vision during daytime.
A powered full set of Tek armor gives you extremely clear vision underwater in first person
In ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile, the Tek Helmet provides the survivor with a +10% speed increase, a +10% damage increase, and a -20% fall damage decrease when powered. However, it does not have a targeting system and does not act as Night Vision Goggles.
- Equipping the helmet adds a minor overlay
- Spawning into your game may crash because of this helmet
- Wild Equus Unicorns show up with a yellow outline, instead of green, when using pulse mode.
- On Mobile this helmet can only be found as a Blueprint in the Dungeons (Mobile).
- The "overseer language" found in Sanctuary on Extinction becomes readable when wearing the tek helmet.
- The Tek Helmet does not work as a Gas Mask in the Island's Swamp Cave.
- On PS the function wheel is accessed by holding reload ( by default) for several seconds.
|254.0||Tek Helmet is added to the game.|
|312.65||TEK Helm will now provide players with the Gas Mask bonus, protecting them from the Poison Wyvern and Basilisk spit.|
|324.16||Reworked TEK Helmet to function like the shoulder cannon so that tapping E no longer cycles visors instead holding E will bring up a pinwheel which players can use to toggle or cycle the visor.|
|329.5||TEK Helmet multiuse wheel has been moved on keyboard to R.|