cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'"
The Tek Replicator is an end-game crafting station used to craft Tek Tier items. It can also be used to craft normal Engrams 12 times faster than usual. The Replicator has 600 item slots. It can be used to craft blueprints that were previously uncraftable with a Smithy, Castoroides or Argentavis.
The Replicator is crafted at the following:
The Tek Replicator requires 1 Element to run for 10 minutes (some tests done on official PvE server with stopwatch demonstrate exactly 9 minutes of operation on 1 Element)
- The Tek Replicator is huge. It can be placed on a single foundation, but will require a 2x1x2 enclosed structure to hide it completely.
- You are unable to access the inventory of a Tek Replicator without having unlocked the Tekgram for it.
- Tek Replicator Tekgrams obtained from Orbital Supply Drops cannot be crafted at Terminals or Supply Crates (May be a bug).
- Unlike the Chemistry Bench the Tek Replicator does not have a higher resource efficiency than the Fabricator or Smithy. It operates just like them.
- Previously at the release of Genesis DLC, Tek Replicators were obtainable as guaranteed drop by opening Tier 2 or 3 Lootcrates traded via HLN-A's Hexagon Store. This has since been removed and in return,
- This has caused all Replicators not to return anything when demolished or broken down.
- The Tek Replicator is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following aggressive creatures can not damage the Tek Replicator:
- Dung Beetle
- Giant Bee
- Insect Swarm
- Sabertooth Salmon
- Terror Bird
Painting and Color Regions
The Tek Replicator is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.