Tek Sword (Ragnarok)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games.|
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Ragnarok, Extinction, Genesis: Part 1|
|Cuts through metal and armor when infused with Element, and supports a Charge Attack. Equipping requires learning this Tekgram.|
cheat GFI TekSword 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword.PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword.PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword'"
|Crafting XP||720 XP|
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
To use it, you need to have learned the according Tekgram and have some Element to fuel it. The Tek Sword can be used whilst equipping a shield in the off-hand, making it very useful in hand-to-hand combat.
Notes / Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tek Sword cannot harvest items.
- Tek Sword does 437.5 damage to thatch, wood, adobe, and stone tiers, 87.5 to metal tier, and 70 damage to Tek tier structures. It does 437.5 damage to Auto Turret and 350 damage to Tek Turret
- Right-clicking will use a charge attack similar to the TEK gauntlets, but with more damage. It can also be used with a shield equipped by holding right click first to raise the shield, then left clicking. Right-clicking or left-clicking during the charge will make the attack finish instantly.
- The damage cap for the Tek Sword is at 159.4%, unless spawned in with the command cheat GFI teksword 1 100 0, then it is possible to obtain one with a higher dmg cap, as of V297.64 with a total of 296.6%.
- With a 1.0x setting for player's melee damage at a base 100%, a player can deal around 593 damage. At a player's melee stat at 500%, a player can deal 2,966 damage with a tek sword.
- The Tek Sword can cancel the no fall damage effect gained from using the Tek Jump Pad.
- The right-click charge can be used in the air but not while falling downwards(Except for the very first moment of falling down during which it can be used).
- The right-click charge can be used while grappeled and will not cancel the grapple hook. Using the right-click charge can therefore be used to travel in the air as long as the grapple reaches. If you want to use the sword to travel after the grapple, start using it before letting go and release the moment you let go (since the jump cannot be used while holding another item and you cannot charge while falling).
- May also be rewarded from The Rhino 500 mission on Genesis.