cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTeleporter.PrimalItemStructure_TekTeleporter'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTeleporter.PrimalItemStructure_TekTeleporter'"
The Tek Teleporter is one of the structures in ARK: Survival Evolved that allows the teleportation of survivors and both wild and tamed creatures across the map. Wilds can no longer be teleported on official PVE servers.
The Tek Teleporter allows teleportation of survivors and creatures from one Tek Teleporter to another. There is no cost to operate the teleporter, but it does need to be powered by a Tek Generator.
Enabling Public Teleportation allows other survivors not from the same tribe, who have unlocked the given engram, to use the teleporter. Though beware, if your own dinosaurs are on a teleporter with public teleportation, they can be teleported away by others, whether or not you own the teleporter. You should place your teleporter where your dinosaurs can get to, but if you plan on having it public, make sure that they are not on the pad unless you're using it.
When you teleport, the available teleporters on the pop-up will be shown as a bed icon. You can also rename your teleporter, which can make it easier to remember which teleporter is in which location. This will ensure that you know which teleporter you want to travel to.
In ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile, the TEK Teleporter costs Eery Element to craft and use, and can also teleport survivors into the Dungeons. The TEK Teleporter can be powered with an Electrical Generator.
The Tek Teleporter allows creatures and survivors to be transported between Tek Teleporters. You are able to teleport flyers into non-flyer caves while mounted. However, when you attempt to fly in non-flyer caves the survivor will be dismounted after a short time.
The Teleporter is a very large circular disk, whose leading edge, where the activation post is located, must be placed on a foundation. The rest of the platform area does not require foundations underneath for placement.
- The Tekgram is obtained by defeating Dragon (Alpha), Manticore (Alpha), Rockwell (Alpha), Crystal Wyvern Queen (Alpha), Moeder, Master of the Ocean (Alpha), or the Forest Titan.
- Place the Tek Generator first to ensure that your power source is not blocked by Enemy Foundation.
- The teleporter’s power originates from its terminal, if your tek generator is not within range of the terminal itself the teleporter will remain unpowered.
- Fill the entire base of the teleporter with foundations to avoid getting tamed creatures stuck underneath it.
- The structure is approximately 8 tiles in diameter.
- Prior to patch 260.0, teleportation required expending Element Shards. The amount used increased with the total weight of creatures and items being teleported.
- Patch 273.62 introduced the "Enable Public Teleportation" option, which makes it possible for survivors who are not part of your tribe to use your teleporters to and from every teleporter that has this option enabled.
- You cannot use the teleporter while swimming (characters or creatures). To use the teleporter, it seems you have to step on it. This makes the teleporter useless for underwater creatures, you can only use it when inside a Vacuum Compartment.
- Prior to Patch 282.102, the Tek Teleporter cannot be built on Aberration.
Region 2 is not used
for this Object.
Region 4 is not used
for this Object.