|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Epic Games, Stadia.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter.PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter.PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter'"
The Tek Transmitter is an end-game tool in ARK: Survival Evolved. It allows for the transmission of items, tames and your character between other servers in a cluster.
The Tekgram is unlocked by defeating either Dragon (Beta) or Crystal Wyvern Queen (Beta). Defeating the higher difficulty versions will also give the player the engram. The Transmitter can no longer be acquired on The Center.
Just like with regular Obelisks, you can upload items, characters and creatures and download them on other ARKs. It can no longer be used to do bosses. When activated it shoots a beam of light into the sky similar to a beacon.
- The Tek Transmitter does not require any sort of fuel to run.
- Shooting at a Tek Transmitter using the Tek Rifle causes blood splatters instead of default damage particles (like hitting by hand)
- The Tek Transmitter is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by Explosives, the Tek Rifle, Tek Saddles, an Arthropluera, a Titanosaur, Corrupted Creatures, Enraged Creatures, Titans, Bosses, or the DodoRex.
- Items transferred through the transmitter can not be accessed from tribe mates
- You can not travel to other servers with boss battle tribute items (see CrossARK Transfers).
Painting and Color Regions
The Tek Transmitter is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.