|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Epic Games.|
|Transmits items, Survivors, and creatures to other ARKs! Requires Tek Engram to use.|
cheat GFI TekTransmitter 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter.PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter.PrimalItemStructure_TekTransmitter'"
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
Acquiring[edit | edit source]
The Tekgram is unlocked by defeating either Dragon (Beta) or Crystal Wyvern Queen (Beta). Defeating the higher difficulty versions will also give the player the engram. The Transmitter can no longer be acquired on The Center.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Just like with regular Obelisks, you can upload items, characters and creatures and download them on other ARKs. It can no longer be used to do bosses. When activated it shoots a beam of light into the sky similar to a beacon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tek Transmitter does not require any sort of fuel to run.
- Shooting at a Tek Transmitter using the Tek Rifle causes blood splatters instead of default damage particles (like hitting by hand)
- The Tek Transmitter is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by Explosives, the Tek Rifle, Tek Saddles, an Arthropluera, a Titanosaur, Corrupted Creatures, Enraged Creatures, Titans, Bosses, or the DodoRex.
- Items transferred through the transmitter can not be accessed from tribe mates
- You can not travel to other servers with boss battle tribute items (see CrossARK Transfers).
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Tek Transmitter is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.