|This page may contain spoilers related to the background-story of ARK: Survival Evolved.|
If you want to experience the story ingame, you probably shouldn't continue reading on this page.
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games, Stadia.|
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 2|
|“||Now that we've arrived at the threshold of my new dominion, I can afford to give you my undivided attention. And THIS is where your little 'game' comes to an END!||„|
|~ Rockwell Prime|
After a short walk past tormenting heads grown out of the walls the player arrives in the Star light viewing gallery (or better known as the Rockwell Prime arena), where the player must take on the various stages of the final fight:
- Take down the "Super" Rockwell Tentacles: These are the larger, more traditional-looking Rockwell Tentacles. To advance the player needs to kill three of these initially.
- Take down the Rockwell Node: After the defeat of the first three Tendrils, a Rockwell Node will expose itself and attack anything that gets in range. The Nodes have an immense health pool, and can only be downed by the Exo-Mek Hyperbeam provided in the mission.
- Rinse and Repeat: Upon defeating the first Node, the survivor must repeat the first two stages to advance to the final stage. It's worth noting that as you advance, the number of "Super" Rockwell Tentacles that need to be killed increases by three every time (6, 9, and 12 respectively).
- The Final Fight: After defeating all four Nodes, Rockwell Prime will finally show his mush. Simple rushing with tames will suffice but be aware of Rockwell's shock attack.
- The Final Blast: After reaching zero Health, Rockwell Prime will start wheezing and hanging his head low. To end the fight the player must shoot the Hyperbeam with the Exo-Mek at Rockwell. The cut scene will follow shortly after.
- Regardless of how much time you had during the main boss fight, the timer will immediately jump to 2–3 minutes the moment Rockwell Prime's health drops to 0. Everyone in the arena must fire the Hyperbeam at Rockwell Prime before the timer drops to 0, otherwise the mission will be treated as a failure regardless of how far the progress was reached.
- To do the mission without doing missions that you need to complete use DebugAllowVRMissionTeleport and GFI MutaGen 100 90 0 commands